homevue offer

HomeVue-Buyer

Buyers

On average our buyers get Buyer’s Rebate = 1.25% of purchase price at closing which is 50% of our commission! Our typical buyer who buys a house for $500,000 can expect approx. $6,250. in Rebate. We can rebate back to our clients even up to 2% if they’re more proactive and find the property through Open House on their own (read Q&A to find out how to proceed). We offer rebates to all our clients – the bigger the purchase price, the bigger the rebate.

Sellers

We offer 1% low listing commission for full-service seller’s representation. The service includes listing, marketing, open houses, showings, feedback, negotiations, transaction liaison, and coordination. It’s everything what other big name agencies traditionally offer for usual 2.5% – 3%. Doesn’t 1% look better to you than 2.5% – 3% you would have to pay at the closing to your listing broker? MLS also requires compensating the buyer’s broker avg. 2.5% regardless what agency you list your house with. Total you spend with us is 3.5% vs. 6% going with others.

FSBO

“For Sale By Owners” properties we have the most competitive in NJ $399 flat fee service for 6 months. You get MLS and syndicated sites exposure (Zillow, Realtor, Trulia, etc), 25 max. number of pictures, unlimited changes, copies of legal documents, an agent hosted Open House at your request, cancel at anytime without fees. If you sell without realtor, no commission due! Your house will look like any other listing in the MLS listed at just a tiny fraction of standard commission saving you thousands and thousands of dollars. 

WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY

Your Realtor

HomeVue Realtor

 

Julita Domanska

(908) 336-1131

Broker of Record / Realtor

License #0338652

 

 

Rich Zygadlo

(908) 451-8844

Sales Associate 

License #1758417